We’re back with new content for the pony karaoke game! This update brings about 50 new tracks, and a number of fixes for already-released songs. Head to www.MyLittleKaraoke.com to download the update (approximately 2GB) ; the
recommended way of getting it is by using the torrent file. The installation procedure is the same as for our previous releases, and requires the previous packs. MyLittleKaraoke is a pony rhythm game, similar to Singstar, and based on Ultrastar. It’s compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux, as well as many other systems. Have fun !
– The MyLittleKaraoke team
Read more →
Some more delays, and some fresh card spoils below the break!
Read more →
Seems a Mobile RPG game will be coming out soon for the world of Steven Universe, as announced via the Crewniverse & Cartoon Network’s Twitter.
Coming Soon—- Steven Universe RPG: Attack the Light
Official Steven Universe Mobile RPG From Cartoon Network Games:
This #PAXPrime Steventhusiast is checking out #StevenUniverse #AttackTheLight, an awesome new mobile RPG coming soon from #CNGames!
And then after the break, thanks to an exclusive preview via ComicBoomResources, a 9 page preview of Steven Universe #2 from Boom! Studios, due out this Wednesday (September 3rd).
Read more →
AWN has published a Disney XD press release that announced that Disney XD was launching a racing game app.
Disney XD is today announcing the launch of the “Disney XD Grand Prix” racing-game app for smartphones and tablets, which will have Disney XD fans revving up for victory with their favorite characters in a variety of high-octane game modes. The app is live now in the Apple App Store and is coming soon to Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. The regular price will be $2.99, but it’s currently available for .99 cents for a limited time.
Game highlights include the following:
- Racing as popular Disney XD characters, such as Phineas, Agent P, Wander, Lord Hater, Dipper, Waddles, Randy Cunningham, Steve the Llama and more.
- Picking from a variety of pedal-to-the-medal vehicles, including Phineas and Ferb’s Coolest Coaster; Kaz and Oliver’s Mighty Med 4×4; Davenport SFC; Wasabi Dragon Dragster; Randy Cunningham’s Ninja’d-Out NomiRocket Bus; Wander’s trusty steed, Sylvia; Grunkle Stan’s Mystery Shack Golf Car and Mr. Tank.
- Choosing from five distinct Disney XD-themed worlds: “Phineas and Ferb’s” Danville, “Gravity Falls'” dark forest, “Mighty Med’s” hospital, the “Lab Rats'” underground facility and the “Kickin’ It” boardwalk.
- Getting ahead with Five item pick-ups: Rocket, Boost, Banana, the Boot, and Shield; Three race modes: Single, Cup and Elimination Races; and Three challenge modes: Boost, Missile Mania and Coin Collect.
Cody informs us that Disney XD has published a new game, Villains Unite! As you can gather from the main background above, it features Sylvia and Wander. Enjoy!
Help your favorite Disney XD heroes take on the sinister villains and their minions!
If you’re outside the US, this direct URL might help.
It appears that the Hub iOS app is getting an exclusive game, Spike’s Great Gem Challenge. Seeing as I don’t have an iOS device anymore, I can’t really give a rundown of what it’s like, but those of you who do can find the app here. You can also find the greatest voice splice in Hub ad history after the break.
Read more →
A new game was published today over on the HubWorld called Rainbow Falls Flight School, featuring Rainbow Dash. I’ve never played the mobile game Flappy Bird, but I do believe this game is running under the same concept. The game itself is a side scrolling platform where you constantly click your mouse button to keep Dash in the air, collecting various objects from the sky. There are some side-games you’ll run into, as my quick run through the game got me caught up into this match the horseshoe before it disappears style game. There are two unlockable characters, and like many of their games, probably some hidden content (possibly screens from the Finale, as we’ve seen them do this before).
From the site..
About the game.
Practice for the aerial relay in Rainbow Falls, so you can qualify for the Equestria Games and unlock pony-riffic prizes. Good luck!
How to play.
- Keep your pony aloft by clicking on the left mouse key to make them fly!
- Once you hit 3 obstacles or go too low, the game is over!
- Flying through the rainbow rings gives power-ups your pony’s boost bar! When it’s full, tap the space bar to fly fast! Your pony will blast past obstacles until the meter runs out.
- Pick up collectibles along the way to increase your score and keep your pony flapping for the gold!
- Brown Betty: multiplies the points you earn by 2, 3 or 5!
- Puzzle Pieces: collect to unlock exclusive printables!
- Medals: collect for big bonus points.
- Magic Key: unlocks other flying ponies!
- Pegasus Power-Up: restores one ‘X’ on your hit meter.
- Golden Horeshoe: activates a special bonus game and allows you to get extra points. Place the golden horseshow into the moving blank horseshoe shape and train your brain to perfectly line up everything before time runs out. If you make a perfect match, do your best to collect the coins and power-ups by scrolling your mouse over the flying prizes.
- Need more help? Click the “?” icon in the upper right corner of the game.
The game can be found here: