Tis the season, for things. Our friends over at We Love Fine have sent word of several sales that will be taking place this coming holiday week.
11/27 – My Little Pony Sale
Start at Midnight (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, November 27th, many of our popular featured MLP products (including work shirts, polos, kids, leggings & more) will be available for up to 20% off. Plus we have a selection of clearance MLP products available for deep discounts and great deals.
- For the 24 hours, fans can also use the following codes:
- LUNABYLUNA: Additional 10% off MLP shirts, hoodies, art prints and bags
- SHY: Additional 10% off MLP shirts, hoodies, art prints and bags
Beginning on 11/27, we will also have our My Little Pony scent GWP items created by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab available in WeLoveFine’s Achievements; customers can add them to their cart as a free gift with orders of $100 or more.
11/29 – Black Friday
Meanwhile on Black Friday (November 29th) we will have site-wide sales that also include MLP items!! Folks can use these codes then:
- Black Friday (November 29th) (enter on checkout)
- BLACKFRIDAYTSHIRTS15: 15% on all regular price t-shirts on all orders (excludes LEDs)
- BLACKFRIDAYTSHIRTS25: 25% on all regular price t-shirts on all orders over $100 (excludes LEDs)
12/02 – Cyber Monday
- Cyber Monday: (December 2nd) (enter on checkout)
- CYBERTSHIRTS15: 15% on all regular price t-shirts on all orders (excludes LEDs)
- CYBERTSHIRTS25: 25% on all regular price t-shirts on all orders over $100 (excludes LEDs)
The Derpy figure on sale at SDCC is no longer alone.
She’s now joined by a DJ Vinyl Scratch figure. Both were designed by Sajira, from the Mighty Fine artists program. Vinyl’s figure is limited to 600 units and is available for purchase for $20 when customers buy two or more MLP products.
Vinyl counts as one of the “achievements” freebies that you can “unlock” by placing certain items in your shopping cart. Any two MLP shirts, hoodies, bags or art prints allows her achievement to be unlocked, but unlike other achievements, you still need to pay for her.
The Derpy figure will remain a con-exclusive, where she’s available for purchase when you buy other WLF items, just like at SDCC.
You can check out the Vinyl product page here.
Welovefine has added a plush white unicorn horn as one of its gifts with purchase. It’s attached to an elastic band to fit around your head.
It comes with certain Rarity shirts. If you spend over $50, you’ll get the horn instead of the big bag. For more information, link to the shirts, and other free gifts you can get, check out Welovefine’s gift page.
They also added a DJ P0N-3/Vinyl Scratch backpack. The straps are reflective and can fit almost anyone, though the pocket is only 5″x5″, so don’t expect to hold much in it. There’s a hole so you can string your headphones through it.
She also comes with an LED music note pin that you can remove.
Full details and ordering can be found on her item page.
This Saturday while everyone is piled in the New York Comic Con, the My Little Pony Project 2012 will be holding their New York event. WeLoveFine sent over an announcement for us that they will be streaming live from the opening party, which begins Saturday from 6pm to 11pm Eastern. So if you are unable to attend, you can check them out via the web. Some copy pasta from WLF’s site.
WeLoveFine – My Little Pony Project 2012 NYC (also the location of the streaming video)
MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012
Is the Apple of New York’s Eye This Fall!
Series of Events To Include a MY LITTLE PONY Art Exhibition, Beauty Bar, and “Every Pony Fun Day”
Saturday, October 13 – Monday, October 15, 2012
Pop-up Shop Open Daily: Saturday – Monday from 12 noon to 5pm
For special event times, please see below
The Hester at The Eventi Hotel
(Located at 6th Avenue and 29th Street)
835 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
All Events are Free and Open To the Public
New York (September 28, 2012) — Following the sparkling success of its Los Angeles debut, MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 promenades into New York City this fall bearing gifts of friendship and magic for the Big Apple. Beginning Saturday, October 13, the highly-anticipated charity art exhibition, pop-up shop and event series kicks off a fun-filled three-day weekend of iconic pony delights for fans of all ages. Presented by Hasbro’s MY LITTLE PONY brand, We Love Fine, and Sweet Streets, MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 is steps away from the New York Comic-Con Convention at a special pop-up space hosted by The Hester at The Eventi Hotel and New York Art Department and will be the epicenter of enjoyment and happiness for all!
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 / 12 noon-5pm
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 — Pop-Up Shop and Art Exhibition
- On Saturday, October 13, MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 open its doors in New York City with an Equestria themed pop-up shop featuring an assortment of specialty merchandise for sale from Mighty Fine/We Love Fine, Onch Movement, Fab, Enter Play, Soho Fashion, Basic Fun, Universal Designs and Incipio. A special “Collector Series” from Toys R US and your chance to be the first to play the MY LITTLE PONY app by Gameloft which will launch later this fall.
- On view for the first time, MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 art exhibition features a stable of twenty-five brand new pony collaborations by renowned international artists and pop-culture icons curated by Sweet Streets. For the show, each artist created their own one-of-a-kind painted MY LITTLE PONY 18-inch vinyl figures, and the customized ponies will be available for sale during the run of the exhibition, ending October 15, 2012. Ten percent of the sales from the MY LITTLE PONY one-of-a-kind ponies will be donated to Give Kids the World Village.
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 features ponies by:
- 6%Dokidoki, 64Colors, Bei Badgirl, Beast Brothers, Camilla d’Errico, Chikuwaemil, Cope2, Dabs & Myla, eimi, Hanazuki, Hime+you, Indie184, Jeremiah Ketner, Malcolm Stuart for Joyrich, Junie Moon, Julie West, Lisa Alisa, Lamour Supreme, Luke Chueh, Madoka Kanoshita, Martin Hsu, Onch Movement, Perez Hilton, Rob Reger, Shojono Tomo, Sucklord, TOUMA, and more.
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 / 6pm-10pm
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 — Opening Celebration
- Saturday, October 13 also marks the most magical night of the year! MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 presents its Opening Celebration party, where fans will immerse themselves in dazzling display of all things pony. The evening will feature a Soho Fashion Beauty Bar with hair stylists ready to create MY LITTLE PONY up-dos and custom manicures by celebrated nail artist Miss Fleury, first come first serve. Pegasister models Kuma and Maro will walk the floor. There will be Live DJ sets, and much more!
- Sunday, October 14, 2012 / 12 noon-5pm
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 — “Every Pony Fun Day”
- Join MY LITTLE PONY and friends for “Every Pony Fun Day,” an enchanting afternoon for fans of all ages. The Soho Fashion Beauty Bar returns with hair stylists along with the colorful Pegasister models, and more delightful surprises in store!
- Monday, October 15, 2012 / 12 noon-5pm
- MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 says farewell to New York on October 15. Make Monday magical with a final visit to the pop-up shop and viewing of the ponies on display.
- All MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 events are open to the public. For more information and schedule updates, please visit MY LITTLE PONY Project 2012 Social Media Links:
The My Little Pony Project in Los Angeles this spring inspired many artists to excursions into the creepy or the Foalpaper(s)-esque. (Who still remembers their banner with Pinkie Pie and Rain-, no wait, Rarity in very particular poses?) This fall another installment of the project—organized by Sweet Streets, We Love Fine, Hasbro, and others—is going to go down, this time in New York City, starting on October 13–15, the weekend of the New York Comic-Con.
Behind the page break is the event information from the We Love Fine Facebook page.
Read more →
License Magazine recently released an article outlining Hasbro’s new merchandising deals (Complete with G3 pony image) for 2013, with several new deals for pony merchandise. There’s a pretty big focus on the Asian market, with several new deals being made with companies to produce merchandise there. Weirdly enough, there seems to be nothing new in the way of continental Europe. You can catch the full list of deals after the page break, or you can click the article link above.
Read more →